F1 2020 Predictions!

The F1 2020 season is just days away and the other night, I was twisting and turning in bed thinking about what might happen in the 2020 season! The calendar has changed this year and there are a lot of uncertainties on what races are going to take place, so this is based on the calendar as of the day I'm writing this (July 1st 2020,). Lewis Hamilton is most likely the driver who wins the championship but I think the shortened season gives the advantage to Max Verstappen and Valtteri Bottas. So in my opinion, Valtteri Bottas is going to win the championship. He has a better car than Max Verstappen and based on stats, a better team. Valtteri is definitely going to push this season to win the championship and show Mercedes what he is capable of. It's pretty obvious that Mercedes are going to win the constructors championship! Now let's talk about rivalries and who I think will come out on top. Charles Leclerc Vs Sebastian Vettel. This rivalry cost Sebastian Vettel his seat in Ferrari, and it's his last year with Ferrari as his contract expires in 2021. In my opinion Seb will definitely out perform Charles Leclerc, 2020 may be his last year in Formula 1 and I think Seb will definitely try his hardest to prove to Ferrari and the other teams that he still has potential. George Russell VS Valtteri Bottas, I think that Valterri Bottas will keep his seat in Mercedes for 2021. The shortened season gives advantage to Valterri and I think he will become the champion, and prove to Mercedes what he is capable of. Tell me in the comments whhat you think is going to happen in the 2020 season!

Comments

Popular Posts