What place do you feel the most happy at? A Go-Kart Experience

The thrill of speed rushes adrenaline in my body as I follow the racing line into a turn. The Go Kart shudders at the speed I’m going at. I love it. I feel at home, and the speed takes away all the fear. I overtake one kart, then another, and another, and then it’s over, the race is over. I am the winner. I celebrate and scream in my helmet. I take the kart to the pit lane and jump out. I rush to the podium and take the sparkling water in my hand. I cheer for myself and spray the sparkling water all over the parents and friends of the karters. Yes, the place I feel the most happy at is a go-kart track, any go-kart track. The thrill of speed makes me happy. YES!!!! I WON!!!!!!


What Place do You Feel Most Happy At? Tell me in the comments!

Comments

  1. When I was young I used to love go-karting too! I feel the most happy at a racing track. A year ago I went to the British Grand Prix, (Formula One) and that week was my best week ever. I got to have a little chat with some of the drivers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I feel happy when it rains :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts