My Personality

I have been writing this blog for a long time and my very first post was a post about myself, but that was a long time ago, years ago. So Here it goes...

I'm Alvin, a 11 year old boy as of now. (May 16, 2020) Blogging has been a passion and hobby of mine for a long time and I love writing in general. Other hobbies of mine include tennis, go-karting, and playing video games... 😉 I love Motorsports and cars, my favorite Motorsport being Formula 1, and my favorite car being the Bugatti Chiron. I also love music, for example, I sing in the shower...🤣  

So, Why do I blog? I love blogging in general, and I have a lot of time on my hands now, (Because of the Covid-19 outbreak) I feel like blogging is a way to share your life experiences with other people. And most importantly, blogging makes me happy. 😎 Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. I sang in the shower one day and the shower head hit me!! Just Kidding!! :)))
    I love blogging too, it gives a creative outlet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts