When Was A Time You Were Disappointed In Yourself? A Tennis Disappointment Experience

I climbed in the car, tears filled my eyes. I wanted to slap myself. Why did I lose?! I looked back into the windows of the main building, the boy who had won against me was celebrating. I was soooo mad. I start finding ways to win the next tennis tournament. What did I do wrong? I go over the match in my brain. Telling myself which strategy I should have used.  I go over the correct technique in my brain. A surge of confidence fills my body. The tears are replaced with determination. I will win next time, I WILL!

When Was A Time You Were Disappointed In Yourself? Tell Me In the Comments!

Comments

  1. I have many many disappointing moments! But I understood later that those moments propel you for more greater things. I felt disappointed when I didn't make it to medical school. But now I enjoy what am doing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts