My Best Birthday!

It was 11:00 PM  at night. We quietly crept down the stairs and tiptoed to the pantry. “Get the candy!” I whispered to my friends. We gathered handfuls of candy and crept back up the stairs. We ate a couple and played another board game. It was then 12:00 AM and we decided to get some sleep… Then suddenly, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!” My parents yelled. They started singing happy birthday for me and we cut a cake at 12:00 AM. After that my parents gave me a package, I was surprised, I didn’t expect anything. I ripped it open and of course! It was a Ferrari Racing jacket! I had been asking for it for months! This was my best birthday ever!

What was your best Birthday experience? Tell me in the comments!

Comments

  1. Hi !
    That sounds really awesome!
    My best birthday experience was last year, i had a small party with 4 of my best friends!
    👍👍
    Is it your birthday today?
    Well then, happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! No it's not my birthday today but thanks for the wish! 😁😎

      Delete
  2. WOW! Sounds like a fun birthday! I wanted to read a blog about my passions and I searched up racing blogs, scrolled down and found yours! I am so happy I did! Even though I wanted to read abt racing I love your writing skills and have been binge reading since! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a fun Birthday ! Writing style is good. keep writing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts